Clarification Text on Personal Data
Anita Şavul gives great importance to the preservation of your personal data by processing in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 ("KVKK/Law"). In this context, we would like to inform you about our purpose and methods of collecting, processing and transferring personal data and, accordingly, your rights arising from the Law. The purpose of this Information Text is to inform the Respective Persons about data processing activities in accordance with the Law.
1.Collected Personal Data, Methods of Collecting Personal Data and Legal Reason
Anita Şavul, as the data supervisor/controller; within the framework of our legal obligations arising from the legislation; collects your personal data through our websites, social media channels, mobile applications and similar means, verbally, in writing or electronically; for you to be able to complete the shopping process on the website www.anistudio.co and / or its application, to deliver the products you have purchased to your address, to complete the membership process, to inform you about campaigns in case of your approval, to record your suggestions and complaints, to create better service standards for the purposes of determining and implementing commercial and business strategies.
During the order creation process and during its use, within the framework of our legal obligations arising from the legislation, it is necessary to collect and use the name-surname and contact information, address, identification number, in order to process your orders, arrange your invoices and deliver your orders and fulfill our obligations arising from the Law on the Protection of the Consumer No 6502 and the Regulation on Distant Sales Contracts. Your Personal Data can be processed and shared for the purposes specified in this Clarification Text, based on the Based on the legal reason that data processing is mandatory for the establishment, use or protection of a right as stated in subparagraph e of Article 5 of the Law.
If we have your consent to inform you about our campaigns, to record your suggestions and complaints, to establish better service standards for you, to determine and implement commercial and business strategies; within the scope of Article 5 of the Law, your personal data can be processed and shared based on your explicit consent.
2. Processing of Personal Data and Processing Purposes
As Anita Şavul, we hereby inform you that we process your personal data in accordance with the Law and related legislation, for the purposes of fulfilling the requirements of the orders you will create on the above-mentioned website, delivering and supplying your orders to you, ensuring the legal or technical security and business continuity of the persons in business relations and conducting administrative operations, communicating with you electronically if you have given us your consent, for the purposes of recording your suggestions and complaints, establishing high service standards, determining and implementing campaign and marketing strategies. In this context; we inform you that we record, store, update if necessary, periodically control, classify, anonymize and destroy the personal data you provide in accordance with the periods required for the purpose for which they are processed or stipulated in the legislation.
3. Transfer of Personal Data and Transfer Purpose
Personal data is transferred to third parties in line with the purposes specified in this Clarification Text and in accordance with Articles 8 and 9 of the Law.
In order for Anita Şavul's online ordering system and delivery system to work, we may share your data in Turkey or abroad in case of legal or actual requirements depending on the service, with the contracted service providers and suppliers, with legally required public institutions and organizations, with relative natural/legal persons resident in Turkey or in abroad, and with natural/legal persons we receive service from, who are stated at the attached list .
In this context, our third party business partners to whom your personal data are transferred are presented in the annex of this Clarification Text.(Annex-1)
4. Rights of Personal Data Owner listed in Article 11 of the Law
As regards the processing of your personal data, Anita Şavul, as the data controller; will respond to the following requests of the persons concerned:
• Learning whether personal data is processed,
• Requesting information if personal data has been processed,
• Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used appropriately for their purpose,
• To know the third parties in the country or abroad to whom personal data have been transferred,
• To request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
• To request the deletion or destruction of personal data in accordance with the Law in case the reasons requiring its processing disappear, although it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the Law and other relevant laws,
• Request notification of the transactions made pursuant to paragraphs (d) and (e) of this article 11 to third parties to whom personal data are transferred
• Object to the occurrence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
• To request the compensation of the damage in case of damage due to the unlawful processing of personal data.
If you request the deletion of your data collected through the online order system or the termination of the sharing of your personal data with the persons listed in Article 3, your personal data will be deleted by us and our business partners within the legal period since we will not be able to provide you with services.
You can send your requests regarding your rights listed above to us, free of charge, by signing with the information and documents that will determine your identity and by the methods specified below or by other methods determined by the Personal Data Protection Board:
(1) Submission of a copy with original signature personally, by registered mail or a notary, to Anita Şavul, to the address given,
(2) Using your e-mail address in the system of our website, writing "Personal Data Protection Law Information Request" in the e-mail subject and sending it to the following e-mail address.
Your requests will be evaluated and concluded as soon as possible and within 30 days at the latest. Anita Şavul reserves the right to charge a fee based on the fee schedule (if any) determined by the Personal Data Protection Board regarding the requests.
Data Supervisor and Contact Person: Anita Şavul
Address: Ataturk Cad. No: 192/2 Harika Apt. Floor: 5 Apartment: 10 ZIP code: 35220 Izmir / Turkey
Phone: 0 (533) 493 76 12
ANNEX- 1: THIRD PARTIES TO WHICH PERSONAL DATA IS TRANSFERED
Ziraat Bankası A.Ş.
Yurtiçi Kargo Servisi A.Ş.